Saturday, June 26, 2010

My First Dress.

This is the first dress I made. I started it in February, but due to a few set-backs and my own laziness, I only got round to finishing it last week. I changed it quite a bit from my original plan, but I'm happy with how it turned out.
I don't think it's bad for my first attempt at making something. I love the material and somehow, I still have lots leftover, so I'll be throwing together a simple skirt or even a pair of shorts - I'll post whatever I make when the time comes anyway!
Hopefully, it'll be sooner rather than later..
Until then, these snaps of my sundress will have to suffice.
Hope you all like it!

x

3 comments:

  1. Oh that's so pretty!!! Do you take orders? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're both very kind. Sorry for the delay in response, by the way. I've been unusually busy lately!

    If I was in any way properly organised I would certainly take orders, but I'm a crazy mess when I'm making things, so I like to keep my deadlines pretty much non-existant! :P

    chicknamedhermia I love your blog - it's DEE-lightful! :D

    ReplyDelete